This Off-loads Tasks Quickly
April 30, 2018 8:43 pm
Today, I want to talk to you about how you can unlock time fast. We’re all super busy, right? If we’re starting with launching products, we’ve got a business, we’ve got family…it’s crazy. So what I want to help you guys with is how to unlock time in your business, in your personal life.
It starts with introducing you to a worksheet which is in the group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/amazonpowerseller). If you just search for “The Quick Offloader”, you will be able to see it in the feed. Basically it’s a pdf you can download and it’s gonna help you. There’s also another worksheet called “The System Systemiser“ bonus for you, you can have a look and really it’s gonna help you to get clear on what things that you are doing right now and what you can outsource.
So, I give you a quick drawing. Basically, it starts with…you just need to download. Let’s say you probably understand what you wanna get rid of in terms of outsourcing first but what I recommend is really to do, track your time for few days, it’s incredible. I was being completely delusional by how productive I thought I was, I thought I was being super productive and frankly it wasn’t and it’s embarrassing and it dented my pride a little bit but it’s really powerful. If you don’t clearly know through the data on exactly what you’re working on, the task – how long it took – any distractions that comes in (e.g. were on Facebook, made food, had a phone call with a friend), anything that happens in your day, just track it for few days and it will frankly kick your ass, it did for me and it does everytime I do it. For the last two weeks, I’ve been doing that process, so it really enlighten me to see ‘cause if you don’t have awareness, you can’t change anything. It’s what we call, drawing a line on the sand of awareness right? Getting really really clear on exactly where you’re spending your time. When you understand what that is, then you can start to get rid of it.
– Track Your Time
– Download the things that you wanna get rid of
It could be personal tasks as well. We have our personal assistant that helps us with our food shopping, with email…it doesn’t have to be just for business. This tracking your time will show you all the different areas of your life which your spending time on, that you don’t have to be. You can get leverage, you can always find a way if you’re committed as Tony Robbins says and finding leverage in your day, finding tasks in your day which you can offload is pretty easy to highlight and identify.
First and foremost, download and get clear on things that you wanna get rid of and just pick the top 3 things and then next time you do it, if it’s online or business thing, hit record and just give them context, the outcomes, why it’s important and when it happens and then finish the video, give it to your VA, now they got the first thing that they need to take off your hands. You got 3 tasks, record the videos or instructions on how to do it and hand it to somebody, a VA that you might have. Tons of places to find VAs, if you want help with that, we can help, by all means there’s load of places you can get help there but ultimately, you’re just looking to offload stuff from your plate.
So get clear on what things you wanna get rid of, go through and next time you do it, hit record, you can do it anyway right? Hit record, talk about exactly what you want them to do and you can hand it to them so they can get full understanding of how to do it, when it happens and really why it’s important, the outcomes.
When that’s been done, you got the first 3 things off your plate and it doesn’t take long, you’re doing the thing anyway right? So just do it for the last time. When you’ve got that, you can get that put to ASANA on a recurring task and just have your VA to take care of it every day or every week, depends on the frequency. Ultimately, you’re looking to get your high frequency-low value tasks off your plate first. Frankly, that’s gonna be so relieving to you when you just got some time back in your week.
So that is, in essence what the Quick Offloader is and basically, the worksheet here:
– You’re going to download the process
– Highlight the new owner
– Is the video have been recorded?
– It says SOP approved. You can have the VA do the SOP the first time they action it, so when they provide the SOP, you can be sure that they know what they’re doing and when it’s done, it’s good to go. Then they blocked in to their calendars.
So that’s “The Quick Offloader” worksheet, you can use that as a place to download and as a way to track and offload tasks to your VA. That’s really on how you can start to gain more time back in your week.
So, really helpful to track your time, do a download, record the videos and then hand them off.
P.S. When you are ready, there are 3 ways we can help you.
1. Join our Amazon Power Sellers Group and connect with smart sellers who are scaling too. It’s our Facebook community where sellers learn to get stuff off their plates, get organised and learn how to scale and exit. https://www.facebook.com/groups/amazonpowerseller
2. Apply to join the ‘No Giveaway Selling System’. My friend Kevin Hutto and I are working closely with a small group of good folks exactly how to build their OWN list of customers using Facebook without expensive Amazon giveaways. We’re working closely with them until it’s setup and working.
3. Apply to Join our ‘Done For You’ mastermind and be a case study. Where we come in with our FBA trained team and physically remove Inventory Management, Customer Service, Bookkeeping etc. off your plate for good and get you organised with the SOP’s you need to scale and exit.
If you’d like to work with me to get stuff off your plate entirely without having to go hire, train, build SOP’s then just reply back to us with “Done For Me” in the message.